We missed you!
The art of hospitality depends on the people at the Altstadt Vienna. And on the best guests we could possibly wish for. On you.
To make your time with us an outstanding experience has always been our highest aim. We love what we do, and are always keen on sharing our hospitality with you.
With the necessary circumspection and responsibility. As we consider the health and safety of our guests and employees especially important.
Due to ongoing easing of the existing measures by the Austrian government, we keep you updated here concerning the measures taken at our property:
- Compliance to a minimum distance of 1m in all public areas
- We provide disinfectant dispensers in public areas and sanitizers in all rooms
- Highest hygienic standards at our breakfast buffet, we still recommend wearing a mouth/nose protection for our guests in the buffet area
- Digital information material
- Training in hygienic measures for all staff
- Weekly COV-19 tests for all members of the staff
Thank you very much for your caution to protect yourself, other guests and our staff.
Should you have any further questions concerning our measures, contact us at any time.
Enjoy some wonderful days in Vienna. The city is coming to life again. Visit the new cultural hotspot "Albertina Modern" or relax in one of the many green areas Vienna has to offer. Do you need any secret tips, ideas or information? We provide you with them with pleasure.
We are happy to make reservations for you. As we are looking forward to doing what we do best. Providing our guests with unforgettable experiences. Special times require special measures, therefore, all reservations made, starting from 5th of May 2020 are tied to flexible cancellation policies.
As usual you can direct your wishes, questions as well as reservations to us directly via telephone
Kindest regards and see you soon,
The Wiesenthal Family and the Team of Hotel Altstadt Vienna