We missed you!
The art of hospitality depends on the people at the Altstadt Vienna. And on the best guests we could possibly wish for. On you.
To make your time with us an outstanding experience has always been our highest aim. We love what we do, and are always keen on sharing our hospitality with you.
With the necessary circumspection and responsibility. As we consider the health and safety of our guests and employees especially important.
Due to ongoing easing of the existing measures by the Austrian government, we keep you updated here concerning the measures taken at our property:
- Compliance to a minimum distance of 2m in all public areas & wearing of FFP2 masks for our team as well as guests
- We provide disinfectant dispensers in public areas and sanitizers in all rooms
- Highest hygienic standards at breakfast
- Digital information material
- Training in hygienic measures for all staff
- Weekly COV-19 tests for all members of the staff
- We take and record our staff members' temperature before each duty.
Thank you very much for your caution to protect yourself, other guests and our staff.
Should you have any further questions concerning our measures, contact us at any time.
As usual you can direct your wishes, questions as well as reservations to us directly via telephone
Kindest regards and see you soon,
The Wiesenthal Family and the team of Hotel Altstadt Vienna