- The Muse
- Martina Zöhrer about her Vienna
- Our neighbour Gerald Bayer / ULRICH - ERICH about his Vienna
- Our neighbours Stefanie Hofer and Toni Tramezzini / eigensinnig about their Vienna
- Our neighbors David and Severin / ZAPATERIA about their Vienna
- Our neighbours Cecilia Havmoeller and Susanna Paller / Veganista about their Vienna
- Our sweet neighbor Thomas Kovazh about Vienna
- Our neighbors from MO Sound about their Vienna
- Our neighbors from children store Herr&Frau Klein about their Vienna
- Our neighbors from the ice cream store Schelato about their Vienna
- Our neighbors from the concept store ARNOLDs about their Vienna
- Our neighbor Romana Zöchling about her Vienna
- Our neighbor Paul Ivić about his Vienna
- Our neighbor from the concept store QWSTION invites about her Vienna
- Our neighbor from curry place Elefant&Castle about her Vienna
- Our neighbour from the gallery Nathalie Halgand about her Vienna
- Our neighbour Stefanie Herkner about her Vienna
- Our neighbor Sebastian Leitinger about his Vienna
- Our neighbour Robert Comploj about his Vienna
- Our neighbors from goldsmith-studio Lindengasse about their Vienna
- Our neighbour Sabine Kriebel from fashion store SBIN* about her Vienna
- Saskia Wiesenthal about her Vienna
- Jasminka Hublic about her Vienna
- Lisa Kadiera about her Vienna
- Marie-Luise Matz about her Vienna
- Lisa Wiesenthal about her Vienna
- Melanie Fraiss about her Vienna
- Anja Matscheko about her Vienna
- The paper loving neighbor Chloé Thomas / Sous-Bois about her Vienna
- The fashion loving neighbor Sophie Pollak / We Bandits about her Vienna
- The Altstadt and Vienna
- (Un)Guided Tour at the Altstadt Vienna
- Friends of the Altstadt
- Altstadt Talk: Two mosaic tiles in ochre and rosé
- Tobias Moretti about the Altstadt
- Uli Brée about the Altstadt Vienna
- Lena Hoschek about the Altstadt Vienna
- Robert Zwettler about the Altstadt Vienna
- Andi Lackner about the Altstadt Vienna
- Hubert von Goisern about the Altstadt Vienna
- Iris Kohlweiss about the Altstadt Vienna
- Susi Schellhorn about the Altstadt Vienna
- Ernst Kurt Weigel about the Altstadt Vienna
- Franz Fetz about the Altstadt Vienna
- 4 new Rooms. 5 Designers.
- Altstadt Vienna Design Award 2019
- About Operas, Libraries and Viennese Modernism
- Preview of Viennese Modernism at Altstadt Vienna
- You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
- under construction party
- Atil Kutoglu's Room Presentation
- Josef Frank Back in Town.
- Altstadt Talk: Ringdoves and Vienna's Augarden in Room #57
- Altstadt Videotalk: How a napkin turned into a suite.
- Altstadt Videotalk: A hotel room can be a little sexy.
- Altstadt Videotalk: It's the space in between that matters.
- Altstadt Videotalk: A vast cloudy sky can be deeply viennese
- Altstadt Videotalk: Viennese Ambiguity in Rooms #37 and #51
- Altstadt Videotalk: A room for an osmanic princess.
- Altstadt Vienna Nr. 1 in Austria
- The Seehof Goldegg at the Altstadt Vienna
- 25 years Altstadt Vienna
- A pretty and a beautiful hotel, named by GEO Saison 2018.
- Sneak a Peek. New Rooms and their Pictures and Videos.
- Boboville. Our neighborhood.
- Baroque Opulence Reloaded
- Bikes and micro Scooter at the Altstadt
- Malin+Goetz at the Altstadt Vienna
- Architecture and Design
- Art & Culture
- Book Now
- Gift Certificates
- Credit-Card Information
- Imprint / Data Privacy
- Concierge Altstadt Vienna Museum & sightseeing
- Concierge daily specials
Responsible for Content
Otto E. Wiesenthal GmbH
1070 Wien, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 522 66 66
Fax: +43 1 522 66 66 - 66
CEO/ General Manager: Mag. (FH) Philipp Patzel
netwerk - Internet advertising agency
netwerk Kreidl GmbH & C0 KG
A - 6275 Stumm im Zillertal
Photo archive of the Vienna tourist office,
Markenkommunikation & Internationale Werbung,
1030 Wien, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 211 14-0
Scope of application
This data privacy statement informs the user of this website about the way, the extent and the purpose of the investigation and use of personal data by the responsible provider on this website (hereinafter "website") The legal fundaments of data protection are found in the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG).
Otto Ernst Wiesenthal GmbH
Access Data / Server Log Files
The provider, the web space provider respectively, collects data on each access to the website (so called server log files). The data include: Name of the requested web page, file, date and time of the access, amount of transferred data, notification of successful downloads, browser type and version, the operating system of the user, referrer URL (the previously visited page), the IP address and the requesting provider. The provider uses the log data for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, safety and the optimisation of the service only. The provider reserves the right, however, to check the log data later, if there is reasonable suspicion of unlawful use due to specific indications.
Handling of personal data
Personal data means information that identifies or is used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, name, address, telephone number, email address. However, data on preferences, hobbies, memberships or which websites have been viewed by someone are included by personal data, too. The provider collects, uses or forwards personal data via the website only if this is either permitted by a legal provision or disclosed by the user voluntarily and with the user's explicit consent.
Rights for affected people
According to the EU Data Protection Regulation, you have extensive rights as the person concerned. Above all, these rights should ensure greater transparency in connection with your data. Your rights as a data subject are the right to obtain information about your personal data, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition to processing (direct marketing) and data portability (only in the case of contractual relationship or consent) and revocation of consent at any time.
The persons concerned may exercise all rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting them personally (for example by telephone or directly on site) or by sending a message by post or fax (...).
In addition, you have the right at any time to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority regarding the processing of your personal data. The contact details of the DPA are:
Austrian Data Protection Authority
Telephone: +43 1 521 52-25 69
Your data will be deleted as soon as the respective contract is fulfilled with you and there is no longer any legal obligation to store the data. This way, your data is always deleted after seven years; Retention period according to § 132 BAO. Exceptions exist only with your personal consent.
Legal / legal retention obligations or contractual obligations, e.g. towards customers from warranty or damages or against contract partners are a basis the personal data continue to store. (Art 6 (1) (c) GDPR - Basis of lawfulness of processing: legal / legal obligation)
When the provider is contacted (for example, via contact form or e-mail), the details of the user are saved for the purpose of processing the request and in case follow-up questions arise.
With the newsletter we will inform you about us and our offers and deals. You will either receive a newsletter after your stay at the Altstadt Vienna (related to your purchased service) and / or because you have actively subscribed to our newsletter. In order to receive the newsletter, we will need a valid e-mail address as well as information which permits the provider to check if the user is the holder of the e-mail address indicated or if the holder of the address indicated agrees to receive the newsletter. More data will not be collected. These data will be used only in the dispatch of the newsletter and will not be disclosed to third parties. By registering for the newsletter, we will store your IP address and the date of registration. This storage is solely for documentation purposes in case a third party abuses an e-mail address and logs on without the knowledge of the person entitled to receive the newsletter. Your consent to the storage of data, e-mail address and as well as the use for the dispatch of this newsletter can be revoked at any time. The revocation can be made via a link in the newsletter itself, in your profile area or by notification to the above contact details.
Inclusion of services and content of third parties
It is possible that contents from third parties such as YouTube videos, maps from Google Maps, RSS feeds or graphics, are integrated from other websites within our online offer. This always requires that the providers of such content (hereinafter referred to as "third-party") utilize the IP address of the user. Without the IP address, the third parties could not send the content to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is mandatory in order to present this content. We try to make only use of such contents, when third parties use the IP address only for the delivery of the contents. However, we have no control, if the third-party saves the IP address for e.g. statistical purposes. If we should be aware of this. we will inform the user about this.
Advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts that are more relevant to you and your interests. They remind the visitor, if he or she has already visited a website before. They are often linked to website functionalities. Our advertising cookies allow us to analyse your web browsing behaviour, through which we can offer you relevant ads of your interest.
If you have activated cookies in your browser, we will send you advertising messages that are related to our website. Google and third-party providers show our advertising messages on various internet sites. If you wish to end this tailor-made service, you are requested to visit the network advertising http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ where you can opt out.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of the Google Inc. Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files which are stored on the user's computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by the user. Google Remarketing also uses 'cookies', text files which are stored on your computer and allow a relevant offer of ads. The information generated by cookies about the user's use of the website (including the user's IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google in the U.S.A.. In the case of activation of the IP anonymization on this website, the IP address of users of Google will be shortened within Member States of the European Union or other States party to the Agreement of the European Economic Area. The complete IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA in exceptional cases and will be shortened there. The IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will make use of this information to evaluate the use of the website by users, compiling reports on website activities and to provide other services related to website usage and Internet usage towards the website operator. The IP address, transmitted by Google Analytics from the user's browser, will not be merged with other data of Google. The user is able to refuse the storage of cookies by appropriate settings on his browser software. However, this offer points out to the user that in this case the user possibly cannot use all features of this website. Moreover the user can prevent the registration and transmission of the data generated by the cookies about the user's use of the website (including the user's IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin using the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. As an alternative to the browser-add-on or browsers on mobile devices, the user can dick on "Deactivate" to prevent the registration by Google on this website in the future. By doing so, an opt-out cookie is stored on the user's device. If the user clears his cookies, he needs to dick on this link again.
Use of Facebook Social Plugins
This website uses Google +, a social plugin from social network Google Plus, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States betrieben wird ("Google"). The Google plugin is marked with the "+1? symbol on a white or blue background. If a user accesses a website that contains a Google plugin, the browser will establish a direct connection to Google's servers. The content of the Google plugin will be transmitted directly to your browser and incorporated into the website. The provider cannot influence the data range that Google has collected with Google+. Google states that no personal data will be collected by them, unless the user clicks on the +1 symbol. Personal data, including the IP-address will only be collected and processed if Google+ members are logged into their Google+ account at the time. Google users can find details on the purpose and scope of data collection and on further processing and use of the data by Google, as well as on their associated rights and setting options to protect their privacy, in the data privacy information about the "+1" plug-in: http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html and on the FAQ page: http://www.google.com/intl/de/+1/button/.
This website uses the buttons of the Twitter service. These buttons are offered by Twitter Inc, 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. They can be recognised by means of terms such as "Twitter" or "Follow", and by the blue twitter bird logo. The buttons make it possible to share a text or page from this site on Twitter or to follow the provider on Twitter. When a user visits a website that contacts such a button, the browser will instantly set up a direct connection with the Twitter servers. The content of the Twitter buttons is immediately transferred to the user's browser by Twitter. Consequently the provider has no influence on the volume of data, gathered by Twitter and the provider will inform users according to its state of knowledge. According to Twitter it is only the user's IP-address which is transmitted; its button doesn't collect any personally identifiable data on users. Further information can be found in Twitter's privacy statement on http://twitter.com/privacy.
Revocation, amendments, correction and updates
On request, the user has the right to receive information regarding the personal data that have been stored about him. Additionally, the user has the right to corrections of inaccurate data, blocking and deletion of his personal data, provided there is no legal obligation to retain such data.
Mandatory information according to the Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council:
Follow this link to the website of the European Commission’s entity for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ - further information is expected to be available there from 15 February 2016. Should you have any initial questions concerning a potential dispute resolution, please email us at email@example.com